While searching for a box in our scarier than hell basement, I discovered a forgotten old bin that contained my Barbie stuff--furniture, clothes, shoes, accessories. It's all there! I stayed up late cleaning everything and taking a trip down memory lane. I remember the hours my cousins and I spent setting all of our Barbie stuff up and then would make them crazy mad when I would annouce, "I don't want to play anymore." Ha ha! We had so much stuff between the 3 of us that it would take us so much time to set it all up that by the time we did that, I had lost interest. Maybe my son does get a little ADD from me.....but I'll never tell Russ that. :) Enjoy the trip down memory lane with me as you check out my slide show.
As soon as Allison got up this morning, she thought she was in Barbie heaven with all this stuff. We don't have a doll house yet, but hopefully the one that Santa brought her is tall enough for some of this stuff! I can't wait til Christmas Eve!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment