Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday party fun

As most of you know, Allison's b/day falls on Christmas Eve. We had a few family members over to celebrate the day with her, but for obvious reasons we didn't get together with friends. We decided to combine birthday celebrations with my nephew and neice whose b/days are Jan. 1 and Jan. 3, respectively. It may make it more difficult on everyone to buy gifts for our kids this way, I don't know. None of our kids needed anymore gifts after Christmas that was for sure. I'm still trying to organize the kids' toys and find places for all of them. Thought I would just post a few pictures from the party at Pump it Up--I think the adult kids have just as much fun as the little kids. :)

Each kid had their own cake--we felt it was important to at least give them their own cake--plus, the leftovers (and there were plenty) were yummy. Allison's, of course, was Disney princess.






















1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Looks like a fun bithday party!