Sunday, June 10, 2007

Picture Hodgepodge




Cole's on the orange team in baseball this year. We are having a lot of fun watching his team play this year. Best free entertainment there is!








Allison LOVES to wear my shoes. Her shirt says it all--Drama Queen!





One of the few times I got both of them to stand still long enough outside of the pool at Grandma's house for a picture.




Grandma's lilies make a perfect background with Allison's suit this year!




All the grandkids LOVE the trampoline at Grandma and Grandpa's house.




I have been wanting to create a blog for far-away family & friends to see updates of our kids. Here is the first of (hopefully) many installments!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Valerie...the blog looks great! I need to do the same thing. The kids are adorable. Allison is getting so big! How old is she now? Maley is going to be 30 months old on the 20th. Remember the waiting??? Just a distant memory now. Keep up the great work on the blog! Mel :)

Cyndi said...

I finally get to see your kids more often!

Anonymous said...

Hey Val! Where's those adoreable kids come from? They must take after their Momma! LOL Great pictures, keep them coming!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

How precious are they! They are getting too big too fast! Give them hugs for me! Call me sometime so we can all the kids together!
Cara